Zillow Rental Manager app can be downloaded on your iOS device so that it will be easier for you to manage your rental listings. Downloading the app is also free and you can find it on the App Store. However, you may want to remove the Zillow app from your iPhone because you may not need it anymore or you may need to remove it for iOS troubleshooting.
How to Remove Zillow Rental Manager App from iPhone
If you want to remove or uninstall the Zillow Rental Manager app from your iPhone, the method is very easy. Here is the guide for you.
- The first thing that you have to do is to press and hold your finger on the Zillow Rental Manager icon from the home screen of your iPhone.
- After you do that, then you will see a menu and here you have to choose the Remove App option.
- And then, you will be asked to confirm your decision to delete the app. If you are sure that you want to remove the app, you have to choose the Delete App option.
After doing it, the Zillow Rental Manager app will disappear from the screen and it also has been removed from your phone.
How to Reinstall the Zillow Rental Manager App
If you want to reinstall the Zillow Rental Manager app, you have to go to the App Store app on your iPhone and then you need to search the app by using the keyword “Zillow Rental Manager”. And then, tap the Get button to install the app.
How to Remove Your Zillow Rental Manager Account from the App and Log Back In
On the Zillow Rental Manager app, you are also able to remove your account. Removing your account is another troubleshooting technique beside removing the app. The steps for removing your account from the Zillow Rental Manager app and then log back in are explained below.
- The first thing that you need to do is to open the Zillow Rental Manager app on your iPhone.
- And then, you need to choose the Settings option.
- After that, you need to choose Log Out.
If you want to add your account back to the app, you are able to follow the instructions below.
- You need to open the Zillow Rental Manager app on your iPhone if your device is an iPhone.
- Then, you need to choose Login.
- After choosing Login, then you are required to enter your email and password.
- After that, you need to choose Log In.
And now, your account has been added back to the Zillow Rental Manager app on your iPhone.
For your information, the steps for removing the Zillow Rental Manager app, reinstalling the app, and removing your account and logging back in above can be applied not only on an iPhone, but also on the other iOS devices.