It is very easy to find your profile account on Zillow. But, some of you may still be confused. Well, at this time, here we are going to talk about that. Make sure you will read this entire article.
How To Get Your Profile Account on Zillow?
Of course, you will need to sign in to open your account on Zillow. To sign in, firstly, you are able to enter your email. After that, you have to enter your password. Then, simply click sign in. If you enter your email and password correctly, next you will be able to go to your account on Zillow. In other cases, if you forget your password, you are able to click at forgot your password link. Then, you have to follow the instruction given for you to get back your password. Actually, there are other ways that you can do to sign in to your account on Zillow. You are able to connect with Apple, Facebook or Google. After you sign in to your account, you will be able to see your account/profile on Zillow.
Simply, we are able to say that a Zillow profile is a page on Zillow about you. It is where you tell others about yourself. You are able to add a photo, a description of yourself, contact information, and links to your Website, blog or your pages on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Aside from that, all contributions you make can link directly to your account.
How To Update Your Profile Account on Zillow?
After you have your profile account. Sometimes, you also will need to update your profile account on Zillow. By the way, how to update your profile account on Zillow? For this case, you are able to access your profile through My Zillow. Please click on Profile. After that you have to click “Edit” in each of the respective sections: Contact Information, Professional Information, or About Me. Also, you are able to see your Zillow activity on your profile page, including homes you post for sale, the questions and answers you write, and the photos you post.
How To Deactivate Your Account?
You may select to deactivate your account on Zillow. Immediately this takes effect and it is reversible. Always, you are able to decide to reactivate your account on Zillow later. Please be aware that as long as your profile account is deactivated, you are going to be unable to take benefit of the tools and services such as rental applications via online, request a Zillow Offer on your home or apply for a mortgage online. So, you have to be careful and remember this before you want to deactivate your account on Zillow.
Here is way that you can do to deactivate your Zillow account:
- At the first step, you have to Login to your Zillow account.
- After that, you are able to click the profile icon in the upper corner of your screen.
- Now, you have to click on Account Settings from the list of menu options.
- The next step that you have to do is to click on the Profile tile.
- In this step, you are able to click the Deactivate Account button.
- Afterwards, you have to choose a reason why you want to deactivate your account.
- Lastly, choose Deactivate Account to give a confirmation.
This is a way to deactivate your account on Zillow. Of course, there is a difference between deactivating your account and deleting your data? You have to know that deactivating (or closing) an account on Zillow is immediate and reversible. You are always able to decide to reactivate it later. You have to be aware that as long as your account is deactivated, you will be unable to use some of their services, such as requesting a Zillow Offer on your home, online rental applications, or applying for a mortgage online. While deleting your data, it is permanent. After you remove your data on your Zillow account, you are going to lose any access to your account on Zillow and then will be unable to retrieve any associated personal information. Do you want to delete your data on Zillow? If so, you are able to continue reading the following text.
How To Delete Your Data on Zillow?
You are able to request to delete your personal data permanently through the Privacy Portal here. This cannot be reversed. After you remove your data, then you are going to unable to regain any personal information related to your Zillow account. They delete data by erasing it entirely or by de-identifying it, meaning they delete the part which can be used to identify you, leaving the data no longer linked to you.
They are going to ask you to verify your email and confirm that you want to remove your data. Because of the complexity of their data systems and the number of requests they receive, it may take up to 45 days to complete the deletion process. For further information, you are able to get more info by visiting their Privacy Help Center.
What is not included? Information they get from public records and other sources regarding properties, including number of rooms, square feet, property taxes and past sales.
- Details relating to a Zillow Offer which you have requested, including internal calculations and estimates for recommended repairs and upgrades.
- Data which is not linked to you or your account on Zillow.
- Any videos, photos, or 3D home tours which you have uploaded. Those are able to be removed only by you.
- Any information outside the scope of the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- In some circumstances, they may need to retain data or keep an account active for a period of time. For example, if you have ongoing business, they cannot remove your information such as an offer on your home, a rental application, automatic rent payments, or an active Premier Agent account.