Pinellas County Property Appraiser is the term to call the process of developing the opinion of value, for the real property in Pinellas County. Usually, it is in the term of market value. The property transactions often require appraisals because they occur infrequently and every property is unique, especially their condition which is the key factor in the valuation, unlike corporate stocks, which are traded every day and are identical.
Therefore, the centralized Walrasian auction like a thing called the stock exchange is unrealistic. Aside from that, the location also plays the key role in valuation. However, as the property is not be able to change the location, this one is often the upgrades or improvements to the home that can change its value.
Pinellas County Property Appraiser is dedicated to producing fair and equitable Property Value Assessments. The site strives to provide exceptional service to the citizens of Pinellas County. All the information on the site has been prepared as the public service. Aside from hat, it is to give the overview of some of the activities in the office of the Property Appraiser.
What is the mission of Pinellas County Property Appraiser? As stated before, the mission of Pinellas County Property Appraiser is to produce the fair and equitable tax roll while providing courteous, competent, and efficient customer service.
What about the vision? According to the official website of Pinellas County Property Appraiser, the vision of it is to lead the profession in mass appraisal and assessment administration, and to realize efficiency through technology while continuing to provide personal customer service.
The office of Pinellas County Property Appraiser places the highest value on:
- Public Service: Pinellas County Property Appraiser values the opportunity to serve every customer and promotes public understanding of the appraisal process.
- Integrity: Pinellas County Property Appraiser values the trust of the public which it learns by acting with integrity, accountability, and transparency.
- Employees: The members of the team are the greatest assets, and they value their individual contributions and commitment to public service.
- Responsibility: Pinellas County Property Appraiser value fiscal responsibility through technological innovation and prudent use of the resources.
- Mass Appraisal Excellence: Pinellas County Property Appraiser insists upon professional competence in the mass appraisal of real and tangible personal property.
The office of Pinellas County Property Appraiser is dedicated to providing exceptional service to the citizens of Pinellas County. Therefore,they encourage your questions, comments, or suggestions. Before asking a question or suggestion, it is better for you to check the page of FAQ so you do not have to ask.
In case you are aware of the homestead fraud, Pinellas County Property Appraiser urges you to make the anonymous report to 727 464 3207 (phone), 727 464 3370 (hearing impaired), PO Box 1957, Clearwater FL 33757-1957 (mail), or check the appropriate box, complete the form on the official website of Pinellas County Property Appraiser, and then click the Submit button. In the end, you just have to wait for the respond.