Zillow Rental Manager is an application that you are able to use to list your property. By listing your property there, your property will have a chance to be seen by millions of people. It means that it will be easier for you to find someone who wants to rent it.
If you want to list your property in Zillow, it is easier for you to do it because you are able to do it on the Zillow Rental Manager app. For iOS or Android users, Zillow Rental Manager app can be downloaded on the App Store or Google Play Store.
How to Download Rental Manager on the App Store
If you want to use the Zillow Rental Manager app, you need to download the app first on your iOS. The steps are the same as downloading other apps on your iOS.
- The first thing that you need to do is to tap the App Store app on your iOS device.
- Then, tap on the search menu and enter the keyword “Zillow Rental Manager”.
- From the result, tap on the Zillow Rental Manager.
- When the page of the app appears, tap on the Get button.
- After it is downloaded, you need to tap on the Open button.
Downloading the Zillow Rental Manager app is free and the size is 98.5 MB. Before you download it, you have to make sure that your iPhone or iPod touch must be iOS 15.0 or later. If your device is an iPad, it also must be iPadOS 15.0 or later.
Key Features Offered by Zillow Rental Manager App
With the advance of technology, listing and leasing property can be done on your smartphone. The Zillow Rental Manager app makes it easier to do it. Here are a number of key features offered by the Zillow Rental Manager app.
- It is allowed to add, edit, and publish your rental listings.
- You are able to set your rent price.
- Unlimited photos can be added.
- There is an integration with Zillow 3D Home app.
- If there is a renter who asks about your property, you will get notifications immediately and you can message them in the app.
- Rental applications can be accepted through the app.
- You can get information about your applicant in advance such as their income and credit score.
- Rent payments can be collected online.
How to Get Started with Zillow Rental Manager on iOS After Downloading the App
By downloading Zillow Rental Manager on your iOS device, it will be easier for you to manage your rental listings because you can do that from your phone.
- If you have downloaded the Zillow Rental Manager app on your iOS device, then open the app and then sign in by using an existing account. If you do not have an account, you are able to sign up to create a new account and it can be done on the app.
- You need to tap the Create an Account button and then fill out the fields including your email address and password.
- After that, the blue Join button must be clicked.
How to Post Your Home for Rent on the Zillow Rental Manager App
After you create an account on Zillow Rental Manager, now you are able to post your home for rent. The steps for posting home for rent on the app are explained below.
- First, you need to sign in to the Zillow Rental Manager app.
- Then, choose the + icon.
- After that, the rental property address must be added.
- After your phone number has been verified and you have filled out the rental information, then choose Activate. Within a few hours, your listings will be published in Zillow, Trulia, and HotPads.
For iOS users, you will have to publish on mobile or web browsers, if activating a listing that needs payments.
How to Edit a Listing in the Zillow Rental Manager app on iOS
Did you create your listing manually using Zillow Rental Manager? If so, you are able to edit your listing by following the steps below.
- First, you need to sign into your Zillow Rental Manager account.
- After signing in, then choose the listing that you want to edit.
- And then, choose the section of your listing that you want to edit and make your changes.
- After you update your listing, then go back to your listings page. The information will be saved and reflected across all sites automatically within 48 hours.
How to Turn On Zillow Rental Manager Notifications on iOS
For iOS users, here are the steps to turn on notifications on the Zillow Rental Manager app.
- First, you need to go to the Settings app on your iOS device.
- When you are in the Settings, you have to scroll down and choose Notifications.
- When you are in the Notifications, you have to scroll down and choose the Rental Manager.
- You have to make sure that Allow Notifications is chosen.
If you want to turn off notifications, you have to toggle Allow Notifications to Off.