Zillow is the best choice for everyone who is looking for real estate listings in the United States, including for those who are looking for real estate listings in Shreveport, LA. If you type “Shreveport LA” or just “Shreveport” on the search bar, the result will show you the real estate listings of Shreveport, LA.
There are currently 1,347 results related to Shreveport. The results shown do not only include houses for sale but also some other ones like lots or lands, condos, and so on. The most expensive house for sale on the list is called Coldwell Banker Gosslee. This one costs $3,750,000. It is a modern estate that was designed by renowned architect Jonathan Evans. It has a tranquil setting, located on two lots, totaling 1.74 landscaped acres at the edge of the Squirrel Point. If you look at it, you will agree that it is a masterpiece, especially with the views of Crosslake. There are huge and interesting living areas with amazing fireplaces and floor ceiling windows. There is something that the other common kinds of house might not have, the gourmet kitchen with vaulted ceiling. The main room bedroom has baths and closets. Feel free to enjoy sunsets on the covered porch with a fireplace and the covered swimming pool for year round use.
Facts and features of Coldwell Banker Gosslee:
- Name: Coldwell Banker Gosslee
- Price: $3,750,000
- Estimated monthly cost: $14,971/mo
- Address: 2349 N Cross Dr, Shreveport, LA 71107
- Type: Single family
- Year built: 1993
- Heating: Forced air, gas
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Carport, garage attached, covered
- HOA: $66/mo
- Lot: 1.74 Acres
- Price /sqft: $347
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 9 (7 full bathrooms and 2 ½ bathrooms)
- Flooring: Hardwood, slate, marble
- Appliances included: Dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator
- Laundry features: Utility room
- Total interior livable area: 10,813 sq ft
- Fireplace features: Wood burning, gas, gas log, outdoor fireplace
- Total spaces of parking: 8
- Stories: 1
- Private pool: Yes
- Spa included: Yes
- Spa features: Hot tub, private
- Exterior features: Stone
- Interior features: Wet bar, living room, open floor plan, den
- Foundation details: Slab
- Pool features: In ground, heated
- Cooling, Central air, electric
- Community features: Lake
- Other equipment: Generator, home theater
- Room kitchen features: pantry, stone, room master bedroom features: Dressing room, master downstairs, remote
- Room dining room features: Breakfast bar, kitchen, dining room
- Sewing: Septic
- Water source: City, Blanchard
- Patio and porch details: Porch, covered
- On waterfront: Yes
- Waterfront features: Lake front
- Parcel number: 181526009000100
- Construction materials: Brick
- Roof: Metal
- Windows: Windows coverings
- Electric information: SWEPCO
- Gas information: CENTERPOINT
- Sewer information: Septic
- Security features: Security system, smoke detector
- Tax assessed value: $993,087
- Annual tax amount: $14,753
- MLS ID: 265834
- Nearby schools: Claiborne Fundamental Elementary School, Caddo Parish Middle Magnet School, Caddo Career & Technical Center
- Neighborhood: 71107
For those who are interested in that house, you might want to talk to the agent first to discuss everything. There are some available agents to choose from, including Michele Hardtner, Katelyn Roan, Carlos Hartwell, and Carlton Gray. Feel free to choose anyone that you want. To be able to contact them, you need to enter your name, your phone number, your email address, and the house that you currently have the eyes on. Once you filled out everything, do not forget to press the blue Contact Agent button and wait until you get a response.
Aside from that, you are recommended to take a tour. You will be connected with the local agent who can give you a personalized tour of the home in either person or via the video chat. It is really helpful for you to find the best one. If you find it interesting, all that you have to do is to choose an appointment type, choose a date and time, and press the Request this time button.
If you think it is too pricey and you want to get the one with lower price, you can sort the price of the results from low to high. Apparently, the ones that considered as the cheapest on the list are mostly in auction or pre-foreclosure. One of the cheapest one is the one that is located at 2941 Anna St, Shreveport, La 71103. This one costs only $15,790. This house is a single family home that consists of two bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. The total area is 672 sq ft. The closest schools include Claiborne Fundamental Elementary School, Caddo Parish Middle Magnet School and Caddo Career & Technical Center. Since it is a pre-foreclosure, you need to know the foreclosure information. Here is about it:
|9/29/2020||Foreclosure auction||$17,733 unpaid balance|
|Home in default||Past due|
If you want to get more information, you are encouraged to visit the professional directory of Zillow to find a foreclosure specialist in your area that can help you with your home search.
In case no one of the two above meet your taste, once again, please go to the official website of Zillow. It will not require you to sign in if you just want to look around so it will not take too much of your time. However, if you want to do more, signing in is needed.
Finding homes for sale is not that easy, especially for those who are not familiar with this kind of thing. Luckily, there is a thing named Zillow that can help you. This one is known as the name of the site to find the newest real estate listings across the United States. As stated before, all that should be done to find the real estates is to open its official website, enter the address/the neighborhoods/the city/the zip code in the search bar and click the Search button to get the results. And if you want to change the region, you can just edit the keyword.
Apart from houses for sale, lands for sale, and so on, Zillow is also the best place for you if you are looking for places for rent. Hunting for places for rent is similar to hunting for places for sale.